Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you require a deposit?
Yes, a 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon booking to save the date. Complete payment is due 2 weeks prior.
2. What is your tax rate?
Since we are based in Hawaii and pay Hawaii taxes, we charge a 4.166% tax to all bookings.
3. What form of payments do you accept?
Cash or Check. If paying with check, please make checks payable to Epic Entertainment Hawaii.
4. What sets you apart from your competitors?
Here are a few reasons why customers choose Epic Entertainment Hawaii:
1. The prices are very competitive
2. Great customer service
3. Only company on Maui who offers a dual function Video/Photo Booth
4. You have the option to upgrade to the video function
5. We will work with you to customize your photo strip
5. Why would I want the video function at my event?
The video function is a live guestbook and it is great for any type of event. Your guest can be as creative or funny as they want to be. You can relive the memories for a lifetime. Here are a few examples of how it could be used:
- Weddings: As the wedding couple, you won’t have an opportunity to speak to all of your guest. The video booth will allow your guest to leave a special message that you can keep forever and replay it during your one year anniversary or even your 50th anniversary.
- 1st Birthdays: At one year old, your son or daughter will not remember his/her first birthday. Family and friends can leave a video message for your baby and replay it when he/she gets older. Think about how funny it will be when your baby watches it when he/she graduates from high school.
- Project Graduation: During your Project Graduation, students can leave a crazy and funny message for their fellow classmates. Students will have a chance to purchase a DVD with all the live messages that were taken. When they are in college and want to reminisce about the good old high school days, all they have to do is play the DVD. We will even include all the pictures and photo strips in the DVD so students can print multiple copies as they please! This video would be great to replay at upcoming reunions and it will definitely bring some laughs.
- Christmas Parties: During your family or corporate party, guest will have an opportunity to leave a Christmas message for their fellow co-workers or family members. This would be great way to remember the event.
6. What is included in the DVD?
It will include all the individual photos as well as the photo strips that were taken. If you upgrade to include the video function, the DVD will include an edited video of the video messages and photos taken at the event. This makes a great memento that you can keep forever!
7. What types of events should we book your Video/Photo Booth?
We do all types of events that you want to capture memories. The boundaries are limitless. Some of the events we do are weddings, birthday parties, banquets, corporate events, Christmas parties, graduation parties, reunions, project graduation, sports events, fundraisers, and luau’s.
8. Can you do outdoor events?
Yes. Due to additional types of equipment, there is an additional fee.
9. When should we book the event?
As the demand is increasing, it would be best to book your event as soon as you can.
10. How many people can the booth hold? The record so far is 13 people!!!
11. What other types of services do you provide?
Aside from our Video/Photo Booth, we offer DJ and emcee services.